Case Studies and Industry Information
Read what our customers are saying about our successful partnerships.
Industries and Applications
Raymond offers material handling equipment and end-to-end solutions for a broad range of industries and applications.
Awards and Events
Learn more about our recent awards and where you can find us at upcoming industry events.
Pengate Handling Systems, a Raymond Sales and Service Center, provided Byrne Dairy with end to end warehouse solutions from lift trucks to racking and batteries, as well as expertise and services—simplifying the process of planning, acquiring and maintaining material handling equipment.
The Raymond Corporation is raising the bar for welding standards by recently challenging employees to compete in its first in-house welding competition and contributing to a welding competition at New York State SkillsUSA.
Create up to 40% more storage space with the Raymond 7310 4-D Reach-Fork truck. This multi-directional forklift provides 4-directional travel capability to allow operators to handle long, bulky loads in narrow aisles more precisely – resulting in less product, rack and equipment damage – and a lower cost of ownership for you.
The iWAREHOUSE Essential fleet optimization system enables you to fully optimize lift truck vehicle and operator performance. Achieve timely productivity gains with the data and reports available from our single-view web portal, accessible from an internet-enabled device.
The Raymond 9800 Swing-Reach truck allows you to lift heavy loads higher in a highly compact footprint. With exceptional maneuverability and an energy efficient design, the 9800 turret truck has been engineered to take your very narrow aisle warehouse to the next level.
"Are you prepared for the brave new world?"Food Logistics; John Rosenberger expert interview on iWAREHOUSE Gateway, December 2015
"(Safely) lifting you higher and higher"DC Velocity; discusses safety with specialized lift trucks, December 2015
“Fleet maintenance: forklift foresight"Modern Materials Handling; companies benefit from utilizing fleet management technology to reduce inefficiencies and stay competitive in their markets, November 2015
“New electric fleet and rapid chargers cut energy, maintenance and labor costs"Modern Materials Handling; Empire Merchants North (EMN) improved costs and productivity with a new electric lift truck fleet, amid the consolidation of three facilities, October 2015
“Take training to the next level”Modern Materials Handling; discusses how lift truck safety training is changing due to improved technology, October 2015
Material Handling Links and Industry Resources
Material Handling Industry Websites
- Council on Supply Chain Management Professions (CSCMP) provides educational events specifically addressing the supply chain industry
- Industrial Truck Association (ITA) - represents the manufacturers of lift trucks and their suppliers who do business in Canada, Mexico or the United States
- Material Handling Industry of America (MHIA) - The leading non-profit trade association of material handling and logistics providers
- Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) is an industry association dedicated to improving the proficiency of the independent material handling equipment distributor
- New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST™) is a rapidly growing, industry-led, private-public coalition of entrepreneurial, academic, corporate, and federal partners building a vibrant, world-class advanced battery and energy storage sector from R&D to commercialization based in NY
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) helps New York meet its energy goals: reducing energy consumption, promoting the use of renewable energy sources, and protecting the environment
- Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) provides educational events, practical research, connections to other industry professionals and other benefits. Members are professionals from across the distribution industry